ABOUT THE EVENT
This information relates to the 2020 event, now postponed to 2021.
Letchworth Garden City has been running its Open Gardens event every alternate year since 2002, during which time it has raised over £42,000 for the British Red Cross, the Garden House Hospice, and other national and local charities.
We hope to see you in June 2021.
Tickets will cost £8 on the day from the gardens, or £7 if purchased in advance, and give entry to all the gardens.
Hop on the Heritage Foundation minibuses, visiting all gardens, departing approximately every half-hour.
See the ‘Locations‘ page.
- Children may enter gardens if accompanied by a paying adult, who is responsible for their behaviour. Some gardens have ponds, livestock and other hazards.
- These are private properties. Houses are not open. Please respect owners’ privacy.
- Personal insurance is the visitor’s own responsibility.
- Please no dogs (except Guide Dogs), as many properties have other livestock, etc.
- Toilets available at some gardens, or two publicly available toilets shown above.
Mike and Sheryl Hann
Grateful thanks are due to our sponsors and supporters, who have assisted in the preparation and running of this event.
- LGC Heritage Foundation
- Letchworth Arts and Leisure Group
- David’s Bookshop
The Open Gardens event is part of the Letchworth Festival.
Click here for details of other Festival events.